Friday, December 11, 2009

How Frustrating Is Graves Disease When Will I Loose The Weight I Gained While Taking Tapazole For Graves Disease.?

When will I loose the weight i gained while taking Tapazole for Graves Disease.? - how frustrating is graves disease

I was very frustrated, trying to focus my disease and learn as much as possible. I have a stressful job and a disease that does not contain. I am 35 years, it was Athletic Fit (fitness, sports, etc..) Well, I see what I eat (low in carbohydrates and high in protein), drinking or smoking, I go to the gym ALMOST ALL THE DAYS .. . and yet .... Weight gain 50lbs to be exact. Is it ever disappear?

2 comments:

ajflib said...

You should not agree to take Tapazole to your doctor! Start to the symptoms of the disease, Graves' feeling again! Are you a doctor regularly and get your T3, T4 and TSH controls? They can be taken to much now Tapazole. My thyroid levels change! I had Graves disease 'during the last 10 years, but remained within normal limits (for the levels of the thyroid gland) during the last 3 years. I had endocrinologist can say that the thyroid in May eventually burn out "and you have hypothyroidism and take a different medicine. Keep your appointments and get their values regularly reviewed!

michelle a said...

the tombs of two years ago have been lost 80 pounds in four months, said the U.S. Department of Commerce that the graves with hyperthyroidism with and I have lost weight if you were the graves of weight gain and my best estimate of his medication and hyperthyroidism Phone have is not gaining weight loss it.I have a lot of use on the full support of the National Endowment for Disease Graves'
http://www.ngdf.org/faq.htm

Post a Comment