Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pioneer Credit Card SATA DVD Writer?

SATA DVD Writer? - pioneer credit card

Basically there are 2 days, I have just bought a Pioneer DVD Burner SATA for around 30 € including VAT. And the sense of the quality of products very cheap and could literally snap the camera with one hand tray removal was so easy and very poor quality. The data transfer is very slow and literally took about 5 minutes to 1 GB of my hard drive from a DVD transfer (my computer because my computer is high)-specification. I was hoping someone could recommend a good SATA DVD burner for a budget of 30 pounds or less, and I seriously want to have a respectable contracting, because I have difficulty finding comfortable after. That does not bother me about my budget a bit more if the product is worth. I do not need "LightScribe" It is therefore essential. And I appreciate the links to the units reliably decent decent marks. And reliable for the acquisition of sites, such as trust Dabbs, etc. Buyers and them, because I use credit cards.

1 comment:

troubled down under said...

In general, stick with .. 'Samsung' ... or ... "LG" ... Notes from me, and never had any problems

Post a Comment