Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Son And Old Mom Full Free Video How Can I Make Sure My Sister Is The One Caring For My Son And Not My 11 Year Old Neice Without Sounding Rude?

How can I make sure my sister is the one caring for my son and not my 11 year old neice without sounding rude? - son and old mom full free video

My sister home-school their children and offered to send my child to see my 3 free for 2 days per week, as were my husband and I are full-time students and children a burden. Recently, my niece, on account of what / how it all day. Statements like "I cried so hard and finally my mother told me he was hungry," or "I was really angry and then I realized that it's wet," bothers me. I fear my niece of 11 years by their primary care taking, and I want to make sure I am not an attack before it gets to change a diaper or a bottle. That does not bother me that your help because my sister, I'm sure you can very own with their children. How can I explain my concerns for my sister to feel, I am accused of lazy or not caring for my child?

No comments:

Post a Comment