Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fresh Skin Xxx What Shall I Name This Dish And How Can I Improve It?

What shall I name this dish and how can I improve it? - fresh skin xxx

It is the 2nd Time I, as a kind of one of the things that you just started a meal all I have you in the fridge.

Hair Gold Turkey with an onion, then add dried parsley (this time, fresh used last time) but nothing this time. 1 yellow bell pepper in the mix with a can of chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper and lemon juice of half a dried red pepper flakes and 2 bouillon cubes thrown (1 chicken, 1 Veg).

Put on a plate of lasagna and then topped with mashed potatoes, always leave the skin (preferably the only way), a little milk and spices, mashed potatoes. Then, in the oven until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy on top.

It is very tasty, the lemon and Turkey is good. I do not think you can use ground meat for this, like all pretty easily.

What else could it good?


Salud!

xxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds good, I do not think you should on anything you may have a cake Chinese Thankgiving call and put options. IDK, it was the first thing that comes to mind is changed.

Bri

Anonymous said...

That sounds good, I do not think you should on anything you may have a cake Chinese Thankgiving call and put options. IDK, it was the first thing that comes to mind is changed.

Bri

Anonymous said...

I like spicy, instead of the dried chili flakes with at least one or two peppers, finely chopped finger (the seeds left) and a teaspoon of grated ginger.

I would say it's Thanksgiving Pie (not I) tank.

Anonymous said...

It has a name, as Cottage Pie. It is more common to use beef, but you can not use meat.

Anonymous said...

I'll add the corn and mushrooms, and also appeal to the surprise of salty chicken or chicken for good luck

Anonymous said...

Add some vegetables there.

Turkey casserrole Tater

Light Shepards Pie

Anonymous said...

Add some vegetables there.

Turkey casserrole Tater

Light Shepards Pie

Anonymous said...

It has a name, as Cottage Pie. It is more common to use beef, but you can not use meat.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a shepherd's pie low for me.

Anonymous said...

Add some vegetables there.

Turkey casserrole Tater

Light Shepards Pie

Post a Comment