Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Do I Get Ready For The Asvab Test US Army Rangers?

US Army Rangers? - how do i get ready for the asvab test

Hey, Im 15, the 16 is about 2 months, I'm really in the army and wants to know about the ranger. Who can tell me which receives detailed and informative 5 points. Thank you.

Part of the reason I can see, because most despised in my life, I was, and I want to do something great for my life, and I give my name a certain pride. I'm 5'7 and 190 pounds overweight, but I am a very active boy. Weight lifting and playing football, and run every day after school. How do I find in the best shape possible and in the PFT test Excel and on the test (ASVAB preparation or as Sumthing.) I have much free time, I saw a Know Where I and my parents work hard, and I have no driver's license or car . What kind ofThings I need to enter if they have agreed during the rest of PPL Ranger School.

Thank you.

1 comment:

James R said...

I have a friend, the fireman a forester who is perhaps the size of your age. The most difficult for him to go jump out of wood in wood because of its size. But it has, and you too. He is the 101 in Iraq and most of his visit to Mosul, where he put the police, fire moves. with the Iraqis. As observed that ignorant people are looking for someone who has the honor. Live clean, be a gentleman, and compassion for others. Oh yes, I keep telling you. He published a "Fire 6'6 340 pounds and made him say uncle so quickly that I did not know what to beat. The same fireman (6'6") to 5 gorillas in a local restaurant for whip against a friend. Dynamite comes in small packages. Good Luck

Post a Comment