Thursday, January 28, 2010

Groin Pain At 39 Weeks Pregnant 39.5 Weeks Pregnant With Severe Groin Pains?

39.5 weeks pregnant with severe groin pains? - groin pain at 39 weeks pregnant

I'd be a lot of pain in the groin to the point where I can roll out of bed and under my right rib, I did not breathe because it feels like there are a lot of pressure there. I can not sit down and put the AA angle of 45 degrees. Can someone get me some tips on how to more pain and my unpleasant situation? I'm back this weekend and spasms (time) does not mean that things are on the right track?

Thank you very much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! They are soooo darling little lower, and all this pain is over! Luckily, you are in the home stretch to relax. Perhaps a hot bath or go swimming.

Anonymous said...

I am 38 weeks with the worst pain in the hip and pelvic area feels very rise. When I hurt from the bed to the bathroom to go do, and even on foot. I had a period like cramps, which begin to go into the lower abdomen, you behind my back, but it takes only 15-20 seconds and are not consistent. I went to the doctor and told me today why I do it because its my cervix, which is good maturation. They are on full contraction. So we are moving further and we hope that your little baby here soon. I am scheduled for induction next Friday, can not wait, I want my daughter, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yes! They are soooo darling little lower, and all this pain is over! Luckily, you are in the home stretch to relax. Perhaps a hot bath or go swimming.

Anonymous said...

It seems that the work begins to monitor the pain and get to where they regularly (at) every 10 minutes, call your doctor if it is 5 minutes. other. Heading into the clinic!

Post a Comment