Monday, January 25, 2010

Symptoms Of Advanced Ovarian Cancer Is It True That Once You Experience The Symptoms Of Ovarian Cancer, It's Already In The Advanced Stage?

Is it true that once you experience the symptoms of ovarian cancer, it's already in the advanced stage? - symptoms of advanced ovarian cancer

My mother (who has), ovarian cancer) has a number of serious symptoms (including bleeding and constant pain. Were very serious and has been for some time.

Does this mean that the cancer has already progressed? What are the statistics on this issue? What are the chances of healing and life for many years?

5 comments:

Denisedd... said...

Yes, indeed. 15% are diagnosed at stage 1 and 15% in phase 2, but 65% are diagnosed in the first stage 3. Unfortunately, this type of cancer is usually not a very good prognosis. But have no way of statistics to determine the extent anyone. There are 4 parts of Step 3 The 5-set ranges from the one-year survival is 40-23%.

sunflowe... said...

I've heard that this is true.

Here is a link to clinical trials.
http://www.clinicaltrials.gov

Enter the type of cancer in the search, then click the tab for the map to find local tests.

You can also use the Cancer Treatment Centers of America, the use of regular treatment with other treatments.

You can also Google for "Dr. Max Gerson and Gerson therapy. It is the fruit and vegetable juices, especially (vegetarian) and coffee enemas (I do not believe in coffee enemas to believe, but). It was written in the book "Death Be

You should also try to join a cancer support ovarian cancer .... Group, and may consider going with a relative or friend. Support groups help a lot.

Tsunami said...

I doubt your mother will live to a ripe old age. yu know I'm not a doctor, and I'm guessing. but I can not understand for the life of me why do not you ", ask a doctor about these things than you can anyone who sees them to say. Once symptoms yu I suspect that is made. I mean It will not disappear "if the chemotherapy and its use and unlikely. I really have not much chance that he must have a beginning, but a general understanding of the ovary and is potentially fatal.

nilequee... said...

Do not worry, while I use the documentation and the results ...

guy said...

As I said, yes.

Post a Comment