Sunday, January 3, 2010

Movie Critics Movie Critics?

Movie critics? - movie critics

It fed me for years and wondered if anyone could give insite or just their thoughts on why movies film reviews furnaces still very real to applaud and rave random foreign films, or history * ** bored since 16 Century. I know that base their opinion on things such as plot, action, etc., etc., but you forget that the chances are Joe, the "medium / Jane 'viewers? Most people go to the cinema for entertainment, not instruction. This is just my opinion.

2 comments:

j b said...

I do not know how someone is a critic "film" is not a matter of opinion? Food critics have seen - it's easy to search for every taste, or if you know something bad.

j b said...

I do not know how someone is a critic "film" is not a matter of opinion? Food critics have seen - it's easy to search for every taste, or if you know something bad.

Post a Comment